Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are your hours of operation for the Airport Shuttle service?
A: Service from the Airport to Downtown hotels/resorts: 7am-1:30am daily. Service from Downtown hotels/resorts to the Airport: 4am-10pm daily.
- Q: Do you provide service to other locations other than Downtown hotels?
A: Yes, we provide shuttle service throughout San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
- Q: Where in the San Antonio International Airport are you located?
A: Go Airport Shuttle kiosks are conveniently located in the baggage claim areas in both terminals.
- Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: Cash, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Travelers Checks.
- Q: What are your passenger fares?
A: The passenger fares to Downtown hotels are $18 one way, $32 round trip per person. Fuel sur-charges may apply. For other locations, please refer to our rate sheet. *Purchase online and receive a discounted rate of $17 one way, $30 round trip per person.
- Q: How long is the drive from the Airport to Downtown hotels?
A: Times will vary according to traffic conditions, but the approximated travel time is 15-20 minutes.
- Q: How often do shuttles depart from the Airport?
A: We provide frequent departures approximately every 10-15 minutes. *Departure times for non-Downtown hotels are approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- Q: Is the shuttle less expensive than a cab?
A: Yes, cabs charge on a mileage, time departure fees basis, therefore rates vary by the time of day and routes traveled.
- Q: Are the shuttles eco-friendly?
A: Yes, shuttles run on clean burning diesel fuel. One shuttle replaces 12 cars.
- Q: How do I make a reservation?
A: Click on the “book shuttle reservations” or “buy tickets” tab to purchase your Airport shuttle tickets.
- Q: Do I need to make a reservation?
A: Reservations are highly recommended, but not required. Reservations are highly encouraged for passengers who need accessible vehicles, and reservations are required for your return trip back to the Airport.
- Q: Do you offer infant car seats?
- Q: When is the latest I can make a reservation to the Airport?
A: Reservations are taken 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Q: How early should I depart to the Airport from Downtown?
A: We suggest that you depart at least 2 hours prior to your flight time for domestic flights, and 3 hours prior to your flight time for International flights. *Recommended departure times should be adjusted according to peak times and increase levels of security.
- Q: What is your cancelation policy?
A: Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance qualify for a refund, however, City Tours Inc. may charge a 10% cancelation fee. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable. Cancellation policy is only valid for tickets purchased directly from City Tours Inc. dba Go Airport Shuttle. We will not issue refunds for tickets purchased through third parties.
- Q: How far in advance can I make shuttle reservations?
A: Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance of your travel date.
- Q: Can I take a pet in a shared ride vehicle?
A: It is our policy to only allow service animals in shared ride vehicles; however you can take your pet using private shuttle services.
- Q: How do I redeem my voucher?
A: Please proceed to our kiosk located in the baggage claim area to redeem your voucher.
- Q: What phone number do I call if I have a question?
A: 210-281-9900 or 877-358-8687
- Q: What happens if I lose my ticket?
A: Keep your ticket in a safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen. It is your responsibility to ensure you receive the pink portion of the return ticket at the time of purchase. The pink portion must be presented to the driver upon return to the Airport. In the event a ticket is lost you can purchase a return ticket from the driver, and we will issue a refund if the original pink ticket is found and mailed to Go Airport Shuttle, 1731 S. San Marcos #826 , San Antonio TX 78207.
- Q: What if I miss my flight?
A: We suggest you adhere to our recommended departure times as stated in #14. In addition, City Tours Inc. and its affiliates will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, road, or traffic conditions, mechanical failure or any other conditions beyond our control. Any expenses arising as a result of delayed departures or arrival times, including missed flights or travel connections, are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- Q: What if I lose an item?
A: Passengers are responsible for their personal possessions. We will return items left in our vehicles to their owners, but we assume no liability for lost, stolen, damaged, or misplaced items. Any charges incurred in returning a left behind item to its owner must be paid for by the owner.
- Q: Can drivers accept gratuity?
A: Tickets do not include driver gratuity, but gratuities are allowed and appreciated by drivers for a job well done.
- Q: Do you offer group discounts?
A: Yes. Please contact our sales office at Info@citytoursinc.com or by calling 210-281-9900, 877-358-8687. Go Airport Shuttle can also create a costumed group portal as an added convenience for your group.